The poster below can be used for cycling mass actions by attaching it to a bike trailer, makes most sense if you are the last in the cycling action, so following cars can read it.
Basic idea: Design an A4 format poster, split it over several A4 sheets, print it, cut and glue it together on cardboard
Note: If you download the PDF template below, you can skip steps 2 to 4.
- Get a cardboard from your favorite garbage room, local supermarket, hardware store (moving box size will do)
- Create a poster in a presentation app (e.g. MS Powerpoint, LibreImpress, …, MS Word will also do)
Note: If you share your design on the web, include your web address in small print on the poster so people, who see your poster, can copy the design.
- Export the poster as an image, eg PNG format
- Use a program to split the image on multiple pages, e.g. PosterRazor, and export it to a PDF file
- Print on local A4 (colour) printer
- Cut the separate sheets and glue them on the cardboard
- Wrap transparent sticky tape with a tape dispenser (like the removal guys use) to protect your precious poster against rain