The Global Risk Report 2021 of the World Economic Forum:
- Risk Categories: blue=Economic, green=Environmental, orange=geopolitical, red=societal, purple=technological
- Assessment Scales:
- Survey respondents were asked to assess the likelihood of the individual global risk on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 representing a risk that is very unlikely and 5 a risk that is very likely to occur over the course of the next ten years.
- They also assessed the impact of each global risk on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 representing a minimal impact and 5 a catastrophic impact.
- Results based on the Global Risks Perception Survey 2020:
- Population: World Economic Forum’s multistakeholder communities (including the Global Shapers Community), the professional networks of its Advisory Board, and members of the Institute of Risk Management.
- Sample size: N=841 total responses
- Timing: Survey responses were collected from 8 September to 23 October 2020.
- More info on methodology [Link].