Public protest against climate breakdown at Stockholm Arlanda Airport!
- When? Saturday, 13:00 to 1700 CEST on
- Where? Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Terminal 5, Drop-off Area [MAP]
(Note: may change depending on instructions from police or security personal)
- Type: Static protest against current climate crisis using speech, posters, placard, flyers
- Expected group size: 1-10 persons
(Note: Larger groups have to be reported to the police in due time. Protests may then take place outdoors.)
- Language? English and Swedish
- Stickers? Yes! [Tutorial] (Note: Stickers will be provided!)
- Posters? Yes! [Tutorial, see Poster_Flight_Emissions_2x2.pdf (2×2 A4 format)] (Note: Bring your own poster!)
- Banner? Yes! [PDF] (Note: Banner will be provided! You can also bring your own!)
- Permission? Yes [Tillståndsbevis_20190503.pdf] [Tillståndsbevis_20190613.pdf]
- Contact? Wilmar Igl (E-mail: wilmar.igl[AT]gmail.com, Subject: [Arlanda] )2019-07-06 [Report]
This public protest at Stockholm Arlanda Airport is a peaceful, non-confrontational protest against the climate crisis. The protest targets air passengers as a group with high greenhouse gas emissions to raise their awareness of effects of their consumer behavior on global warming in the context of the targets of the Paris agreement. Information of alternative means of travel (as feasible) will be provided.
Note: The airport is a protected property (svenska: “skyddsobjekt”) with increased security requirements. Therefore, all participants are kindly asked to follow instructions of the permission (see PDF above) and ad-hoc instructions of police and security personal on site.
Everyone is welcome! Everyone is needed!